Santa Fe Depot
We have modeled our Santa Fe Depot as it essentially appeared from the time it was built in 1909 (to replace the original wood structure of 1880) and for most of the twentieth century. The depot still stands today at the northern terminus of the former ATSF spur line running from Santa Fe to Lamy, New Mexico, 18 miles to the south. The spur line was built to connect the railroad’s namesake destination to its system when the prohibitive grades into Santa Fe were bypassed by the westward expanding railroad’s mainline.
Each Depot is built and stucco surfaced by hand, then scenically painted by TW TrainWorx artists which assures no two stations are identical.
Each Depot comes with a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.